Never feeling comfortable in my skin
It is just the shell I am in
I always wonder, am I fat or thin
Can they see the tears falling to my chin?
I always wonder, can they tell
That I am going through this hell….
Please don’t look me in the eyes
For it might uncover all of my lies
The truth is not ready to be told
Of all of the hurts of old
Could they ever understand what goes on in my head?
The constant feelings of insecurity, of dread
Some days I don’t even know how to feel
Nothing even seems real
I feel like I’m living in a daze
Everything is all in a haze
My mind constantly playing tricks on me
Panic has taken over and won’t let me be free
Trying to tell myself everything will be okay
But I still have to deal with this feeling every day…..
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I always wonder if people know what I'm doing or going through too just by looking at me. *hugs*
ReplyDelete