Just a few more pounds that I can lose
just a few more pounds this i choose
just a few more pounds I can look my best
just a few more pounds then I can rest
Just a few more pounds it won't hurt me
just a few more pounds then I might see
Just a few more pounds maybe then i'll be happy
just a few more pounds can't possibly hurt me
Just a few more pounds i know i've said it before
just a few more pounds i promise no more
Just a few more pounds i'm finally close to my goal
just a few more pounds i won't lose control
just a few more pounds i promise i will stop
just a few more pounds then i'll be at the top
just a few more pounds isn't that much
just a few more pounds has become my crutch
just a few more pounds I want to weigh less
just a few more pounds I will look my best
just a few more pounds I promise no more
just a few more pounds I have come to abhor
Just a few more pounds is it so tough
just a few more pounds is it ever enough???
just a few more pounds please stop now
just a few more pounds do not allow
just a few more pounds i am so close to my goal
just a few more pounds but at what toll?
just a few more pounds you don't realize what it can do
just a few more pounds could be the end of you...
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're very good with words. *hugs*
ReplyDelete