Wednesday, October 6, 2010

poem...thoughts

It devours my every thought, each piece of my mind
Images of food, so vivid, so unkind
Please give me strength, please empower me
To stop this eating disorder, set me free…

Give me strength; please give the power to me
To get past this incessant eating disorder, this I plea
Relentless, as it can be
Driving, compelling, for it is now consuming me….

Please give me power, grant me strength
I want To resist this urge to binge and purge
I’m overpoweringly forced, going to any length
I’m afraid I’ll give in to this commanding urge

This urge weighs heavy on my stomach, my body, my mind
Enticing and forcing me, every time it can find
Please give me the power, please give me the strength
To resist this urge, I will go to great length

Please grant me the strength, this I will pray
To care for my body, and never again stray
Please give me the power, help me use my ability
To care for my body, the one that god granted me….

1 comment:

  1. Want to share a site to a online medical news publisher where there are many articles on eating disorders, food addictions, depression and recent research that can help with recovery.
    http://www.dailyrx.com

    ReplyDelete