Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ED

ED, it is my enemy, my friend, my foe
Pulling me down slowly, again…so low
I’m held captive…A prisoner as you desired
Destroying my mind as my body grows tired

I try to ignore you, but you are so strong and loud
Taking control of my thoughts, you are so proud
I try to stop you little by little
But you keep finding your way back into the riddle

You destroy me, friend me, use me so
Every need and worry you always know
You promised to ease all my stress
But you’ve made me a mess

You torture my mind and body repeatedly again
With your promises to keep me, thin
You are no friend of mine
For you are so unkind

You are a bully so forceful and strong
You’ve been with me for far too long
You do not care what happens to me
So no longer my friend will you be….

No comments:

Post a Comment