Lost alone confused a mess
Going through all of this distress
Don’t know how much more I can take
I hate everything being so fake
I feel like I don’t belong
Been like this for far too long
The worlds going on around me
Still I don’t always see
Feel like I am living in a dream
Nothing is as it may seem
I cruise along with life going on around
Not really hearing much of a sound
Everything seems so unreal
I don’t even know how to feel
For in order to cope I dissociate
It goes on at an alarming rate
I am so numb, unsure
Can’t take it anymore
I just want to heal
Make everything again be real
So now, I know I must
In someone, learn to again trust
So I may no longer feel so much shame
No longer take all of the blame….
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment