Sunday, May 17, 2009

Struggling

I'm just struggling a lot right now with my eating disorder and life, i don't know what I am doing. i am graduating in a month, and don't know where I am going after graduation. I want to do so much with my life, but my eating disorder has held me back for so long. I have days I don't even know whether or not i want to live. I really want to put this behind me though, and recover. I just wish I didn't feel so alone in all of this. I'm stressing so much about my future and health and everything else. I am just so confused.......
But anyways, even though I just feel like giving up right now, I will not give up, I will keep holding on to that thread of hope that I can get through it all.
And to anyone else struggling, you can get through it too, just keep fighting!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Rileyo: You can pull through this. I think that it is awesome that you aren't giving up! I think you should get your family on your side. You know what you need. Go for it! Listen to your heart. I know things may be confusing but know that I'm cheering for you!!!I love you and you are so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I am new to your blog but I think you are new to blogging:)

    I just want you to know I am behind you in your fight against the demon we call ED!!!

    Keep fighting, I dont know your story but I am looking foward to learning more about you.

    Love, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl just wanted to check in with your blog. Hope you are getting through the wedding ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for an update...so there was a wedding huh???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rileyo,

    I'm also new to your blog (I'm new to blogging), but I just wanted to send you some encouragement. Talk to people, write, reach out when you can, and... mostly...be nice and gentle to yourself.

    I'm rooting for your peace and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl: Waiting for an update. Know it's been an up and down week. Love you! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete